Helping farmers find value that grows
We work with landholders to develop “no regrets” carbon and natural capital regeneration projects that diversify land manager income, secure long term food supply & environmental resilience. Agriculture is a key part of the solution towards addressing climate change and de-carbonising our economy. It’s RegenCo’s role to partner with landholders and investors to accelerate the shift to a regenerative role for agriculture.
We believe regeneration of natural capital and value for future generations can be achieved profitably, today. We work to create financial value for landholders from applying regenerative management through carbon and natural capital markets.
What we do
We work with pastoralists to identify possible opportunities to change the way their property is managed, and collaborate with the owners and managers to develop and then implement property management plans that:
• Increase overall enterprise profitability
• Increase enterprise financial resilience to hard times
• Optimise production by building and maintaining healthy soils and grass cover
• Identify and access alternative markets & new revenue streams
• Allow access to innovative finance packages including “up front” payments, with the new investment flowing to new pastoral infrastructure that supports planned carbon sequestration and emission avoidance from changed management
• Apply cutting edge technologies for transparent supply chain data management, and verifiable environmental and sustainability claims
RegenCo calls for increased carbon market integrity and transparency
Media Release – 1 JULY 2022
RegenCo is a signatory to the Carbon Market Institute’s Code of Conduct, which is a voluntary and industry-led Code of conduct which aims to promote market integrity, consumer protection and appropriate interaction with carbon project stakeholders, including Native Title Holders, representative bodies, land managers and project owners.
RegenCo is committed to developing and conducting our business in line with industry best practice and interacting with our clients and other stakeholders in a professional and ethical manner.
For more information about the Code of Conduct, you can visit the Carbon Market Institute’s Code of Conduct website.